Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
The FAQ of Agentbong where all your common questions can be found. If nothing here in this FAQ answers your question, feel free to contact us via email or our online chat below.
Our home care services include:
- Companionship and Recreational Activities
- Grocery Shopping
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Physical Exercises and Activities
- Transport Assistance and Escorts
- Personal Care and Hygiene (Bathing/Showering)
- Respite Care (during the regular caregiver’s days off)
- Check-in Visits
- Caregiver Training at Home
- Changing of Feeding Tube
- Changing of Urinary Catheter (male/female)
- Wound Dressing and Management
- Administration of Injections
- Removal of Stitches/Staples
Our physiotherapists are trained to assess and diagnose the problem, then plan and administer treatment programs that aim to restore function or minimise dysfunction after disease, injury or pain conditions.
Our Home Therapy services include:
- Stroke and Neuro rehab
- Orthopedic rehab
- Geriatric rehab
- Musculoskeletal rehab
- Pre and post operative rehab
- Spinal cord injury rehab
- Caregiver training
- Home visit and equipment advice
- Consultancy services
Requesting Agentbong Care Services
You can start by doing one of the following:
- Book the services by downloading our app: http://bit.ly/bongFAQ
- Make the services request through our website: http://www.agentbong.com.sg/user/
Choosing the right care is pretty easy.
Speak to one of our Care Advisor so they would love to help you on identifying the care requirements and tailor a personalised care plan for you.
- Chat with us online by clicking the icon on the bottom right corner of our website from 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday
- Call us at +65 6602 8283 from 7am to 10pm
While Agentbong does not provide live-in home care services at the current moment, 2 Care Professionals may be scheduled each day in 2 differents shifts to provide such a full-coverage care for seniors.
Our Care Professionals are assigned to care for your loved ones based on their skill-set and availability. We will try post up your request to the Care Professional who will decide to take on the case based on their availability.
Based on the information provided either through the phone call or assessments in order to understand the senior needs.
The Care Professional is then assigned based on the skill-set required and their availability.
Our Care Professionals are nurses and trained caregivers who have experience in caregiving for seniors.
With Agentbong Care services, you can, therefore, rest assure to receive professional care services.
Scheduled Changes for the Care Visits
Sometimes, there are circumstances where families which will need to extend their services beyond the scheduled visit duration.
Our Care Professionals may agree to the request if they are available to do so.
Normal rate as published will apply accordingly.
Should you or your loved one(s) decide to release our Care Professional earlier than the scheduled end time of the visit, the total amount will still be invoiced according to the originally booked duration. No adjustment will be made.
Please call us +65 6602 8283 for urgent assistance and we are always there to assist you.
If there is an unlikely event of a no show, we will do our best to find a suitable Care Professional for you in replacement.
Only completed jobs will be charged.
- iBanking or ATM transfer – make payment to OCBC Savings Account: 6208 9508 6001
- Credit Card – using your credit card through the online booking form
- Cheque – payable to Agent Bong Pte Ltd, OCBC Savings Account: 6208 9508 6001
Please write the senior’s name, invoice number and contact number on the back of the cheque so our finance department can trace your account easily.
If you deposit the cheque directly at OCBC brand, do inform us when you have done so.
As the security and privacy of your credit card details are extremely important to us, we as a company do not store your credit card details.
All credit card details once entered into our platform by the customer, will be stored by the third Party Service Provider, Braintree. We trust Braintree because it is used by renowned by companies around the world eg. Uber, Airbnb and etc.
Because our caregivers are independent contractors, Agentbong does not receive any monetary subvention from the Ministry of Health. Hence we are unable to offer subsidised rates.
Care Visit Summary
Our Care Professional writes a Care Summary for each visit. So this will keep the family well informed of any activities. Consequently, with the Care Summary, the family has visibility over the caregiving process.
This FAQ is not authoritative. So the Terms and Conditions should be referred to for better clarification. AGENTBONG reserves the rights of the final decision in any dispute regarding this FAQ.